Stefano Conte is a Director in the EMEA Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team at Barclays, based in London. In addition to leading origination and execution of ECM transactions in Southern Europe, he is responsible for SPAC ECM across EMEA.
Since June 2021, Barclays led as Global Coordinator or Active Bookrunner three new European SPAC listings: Financials Acquisition Corp / FINSAC (£150m London IPO, 2022), SMG European Recovery SPAC (€115m Frankfurt IPO, 2022) and Climate Transition Capital Acquisition I / CTCA1 (€190m Amsterdam IPO, 2021).
Stefano has 11 years of ECM experience and has been involved in $70bn+ of equity offerings across Europe.
Thursday December 8, 2022
SPACs – The Opportunity for London
- General Overview of European SPAC Market
- Types of Target Suitable for De-SPAC
- Brief History of London SPAC and Latest IPOs
- Structural Overview of London SPAC
- What’s in store for next 12-18 months