At Nasdaq, Jay Heller is senior member of the Capital Markets Team. With over 25 years’ experience in the financial markets arena, Jay was tasked by senior management to lead a team in analyzing and enhancing the process in which new listings are facilitated on the exchange. Over the years, Nasdaq has introduced several innovative tools, leveraging data and technology to provide greater transparency for IPOs and Direct Listings.
Under his leadership, the team has executed more than 2,300 IPOs, consisting of operating companies and SPAC’s. Some of the world’s most innovative companies have gone public on Nasdaq during his tenure including: Rivian, Mobileye, Coinbase, Lyft, TPG, Warner Music, Airbnb and GlobalFoundries, just to name a few.
Prior to joining the Nasdaq in 2008, Jay was the Managing Director of Institutional Trading and Sales at American Capital Partners. There he was a partner on the Institutional Trading and Sales Desk, while working with various hedge funds and financial institutions. Jay also has worked as a market marker at Pershing Capital Markets and NDB Capital Markets, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank.
Thursday December 8, 2022
Nasdaq: How Requirements are Evolving with SPACs
- Requirements for entry on the Nasdaq Market
- How you can prepare for fast-changing regulations governing SPACs
- Getting up to speed on the current and proposed listing rules
Wednesday December 7, 2022
Cross-Border SPAC Activity
- Why EMEA / APAC sponsors are registering SPACs to go public in the US
- Non-US companies choosing to align with US SPACs
- Navigating the rules and regulations of cross-border transactions